Gulf Technical Inspection Services LLC
- Is committed in providing Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) & Post Weld Heat Treatment Services (PWHT) that meets customer’s requirements and conforms to good professional practices recognized by the industry.
- To endeavour, at all times, to maximize customer satisfaction with the services provided.
Provides adequately qualified personnel according to recognized industrial standard, using of suitable and acceptable equipment and recognized techniques in performing work.
- Is committed to keeping up with changes in the industry and updating staff on the changes and developments.
- Environmental aspects and impact, Occupation, Health and Safety are identified, controlled, monitored, measured and analysed.
- Is committed to a safe and healthy working environment for all employees, clients and the public at large.
- To make every effort to ensure that GTIS meets all Legal, Customer and GTIS requirements and maintains the highest safety standards.
- Minimize the environmental impact by conserving natural resources, eliminating wastes, reusing, and recycling
- Requires all staff to understand and implement the policies, procedures, standards and instructions of the company’s quality system.
- Prevent pollution and continuously improve our environmental performance.
- Reduce the consumption of natural resources and energy and prevent or minimize emission and discharge of waste to the air, water and land where possible through continuous improvement. Where option of prevention at source is not possible, recovery reuse or recycle will be favored over disposal.
- Promote culture of environmental, Health & Safety awareness among the employees, subcontractors and business partners through provision of appropriate training and education.
- Provide and maintain a safe and healthy workplace, free of occupational injury and illness. We stress on individual responsibility for safety by all employees and the management.
- We always emphasize protection delivered to our employees at all time by eradicating unsafe and hazardous elements that will jeopardize us and our future generation.
- Is committed to maintain an effective QHSE Management System complying with the International Standard ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001. The top management shall periodically review the system and ensure that the system is audited in order to determine and ensure continuing effectiveness and suitability for the company.
- Sets the objectives of the company’s quality system as follows:
- To continually maintain the quality control system’s accreditation
- Zero deviation from practices defined by the company that will affect the confidence of our testing results.
- Zero incident & accident
- Will always strive to achieve continual improvement of its IMS and enhance the QHSE performance of the organization
— S.N.Moorthy, Director